- Custom designed or printed items are not returnable unless it is due to a manufacturing defect as reasonably determined by us.
- Your satisfaction with our products is our goal. To return an item, we must be notified within 2 business days of receipt of product. Returned products must be shipped within 2 business days of authorization. Returns must be in new, unused condition and returned in original box. Prior to return, please obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) by contacting our customer service department at 800-804-4716 M-F 9am - 5pm cst.
- ** Be sure to reference your RMA# on the outside of your package **
- Any item that is defective due to material defect or manufacturer defects will be accepted for return or replacement. All defective product claims must be made to us within 2 business days of receipt.
- Please contact our Customer Service Dept. for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or to make arrangements with one of our customer service representatives to have the defective item picked up and a replacement item (in the same material, finish, size, etc) shipped to you. Returns will not be credited without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Custom order cancellation maybe accommodated at our discretion if production has not started but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate custom order cancellation requests. Once a custom order reaches the factory floor, we are unable to issue any refund. Custom orders are ready for production within one business day of your approval. If you need to add to your order after the 24 hour period, you will need to place another order or contact our Customer Service Dept. at 800-804-4716 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Limitation of Liability
- Seller’s maximum liability for any breach of this Agreement, or any other claim related to the merchandise, shall be limited to the price of the merchandise or portion thereof sold to Purchaser here under. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION.